Identify – Protect – Detect – Respond – Recover
The MPS-ISAO serves as a trusted collaborative facilitating open dialogue, critical insight and thought exchange linking public- and private-sector Maritime and Port critical infrastructure owners and operators to enable and sustain cyber resilience. :
For the MPS-ISAO to effectively and successfully advance cyber resilience requires the leadership and expertise represented by the MPS-ISAO Leadership Advisory Board and Strategic Advisors. Comprised of Maritime and Port stakeholders, each Advisory Board Member engages with a defining voice to:
- Enable management of Maritime & Port critical infrastructure security risks to physical, human and cyber elements
- Enhance all-hazards preparedness and resilience of the Maritime & Port Transportation System to safeguard national, and international interest
- Discuss and advise on issues and challenges of strategic important to the Maritime and Port critical infrastructure
- Provide guidance and support to advance achievement of the MPS-ISAO’s mission, goals and objectives.
- Contribute to defining and delivering scalable, flexible, and adaptable cyber resilience solutions, represented in the products and services by the MPS-ISAO.
- Support implementation of processes for effective collaboration to share mission-essential information within and across sectors (public and private)
- Participate in defining and operationalizing Maritime & Port Cyber Resilience leading practice supported by role-based workforce education.
MPS-ISAO Leadership Advisory Board
- AUSTAL USA – Jason Welch, Director of Security
- BP – Peter Watts, Global Cyber Intelligence Advisor
- Crowley – Wanda Gordon, Marine IT Solutions Architect
- Crowley – Maria Hope, Director of IT
- Maher Terminals – Laura Markham, VP IT Operations
- New Orleans Public Belt Railroad – Scott Cole, Information Technology Manager
- Ports America – John L. Esposito, VP Safety and Security
- Port Fourchon – April Danos, Director of Homeland Security & Technology
- Port Manatee – David St. Pierre, Director of Seaport Security
- Port of New Orleans – David Cordell, CIO
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey – Joe Coccia, Port Security Manager
- Port of South Louisiana – Brian Cox, Director of Operations
- Port of South Louisiana – Lester Millet III, Policy & Planning Director, Safety Risk Agency Mgr.
- Port Tampa Bay – Mark Dubina, VP of Security
- Seaspan Ship Management Ltd.
- Andy Schwalb, CIO/CTO, Virgin Voyages
MPS-ISAO Strategic Advisors
- ABS Advanced Solutions – Capt. David Nichols, United States Coast Guard (USCG) (Ret.), Business Development Director
- American Bureau of Shipping – John Jorgensenm CISSP-ISSAP, Chief Scientist, ABS CyberSafety™
- CISO LLC – Scott Dickerson, Founder & Principal
- Cyber Mariner – Chris DeWitt, Sr. Technical Advisory for Maritime / Offshore OT Cyber Security
- John Jay College Auxiliary University – Dr. Susan Pickman, Faculty Advisor and USCG Auxiliary Flotilla Staff Officer
- International Association of Certified ISAOs (IACI) – Michael Echols, CEO, Former Director Joint Program Management Office, Private-Sector Information Sharing, Enhanced Cybersecurity Service (ECS) and the Cyber Information Sharing and Collaboration Program (CISCP)
- Gary Kessler Associates – Gary C. Kessler, Professor, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- SecureXperts, Inc. – Desiree Carter, Executive VP/COO
- SecureXperts, Inc. – Darnell Washington President and CEO
- Louisiana State University – Brant Mitchell, Director for Stephenson Disaster Management Institute
- Tiffin University – Scott Blough, Executive Director for Cyber Defense & Forensics
- TrueCouse Advisory Services – James Dean, President & CEO
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign – Randall Sandone, Executive Director for Critical infrastructure Resilience Institute