Identify – Protect – Detect – Respond – Recover
The MPS-ISAO serves as a trusted collaborative facilitating open dialogue, critical insight and thought exchange linking public- and private-sector Maritime and Port critical infrastructure owners and operators to enable and sustain cyber resilience. :
For the MPS-ISAO to effectively and successfully advance cyber resilience requires the leadership and expertise represented by the MPS-ISAO Leadership Advisory Board and Strategic Advisors. Comprised of Maritime and Port stakeholders, each Advisory Board Member engages with a defining voice to:
- Enable management of Maritime & Port critical infrastructure security risks to physical, human and cyber elements
- Enhance all-hazards preparedness and resilience of the Maritime & Port Transportation System to safeguard national, and international interest
- Discuss and advise on issues and challenges of strategic important to the Maritime and Port critical infrastructure
- Provide guidance and support to advance achievement of the MPS-ISAO’s mission, goals and objectives.
- Contribute to defining and delivering scalable, flexible, and adaptable cyber resilience solutions, represented in the products and services by the MPS-ISAO.
- Support implementation of processes for effective collaboration to share mission-essential information within and across sectors (public and private)
- Participate in defining and operationalizing Maritime & Port Cyber Resilience leading practice supported by role-based workforce education.
MPS-ISAO Leadership Advisory Board
- Chris Carter, Information Security Analyst, Port of Vancouver, USA
- Joe Coccia, Port Security Manager, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Scott Cole, Information Technology Manager, New Orleans Public Belt
- David Cordell, CIO, Port of New Orleans
- Brian Cox, Director of Operations, Port of South Louisiana
- Mark Dubina, VP of Security, Port Tampa Bay
- John L. Esposito, VP Safety and Security, Ports America
- Wanda Gordon, Marine IT Solutions Architect, Crowley
- Maria Hope, Director of IT, Crowley
- Lester Millet III, Policy & Planning Director, Safety Risk Agency Mgr., Port of South Louisiana
- Sean Plankey, Cyber Intelligence Advisor, BP Intelligence, Security and Crisis Management
- Darich Runyan, Sr. Director, Terminal Technology, Port of Virginia
- Andy Schwalb, CIO/CTO, Virgin Voyages
- David St. Pierre, Director of Seaport Security, Port Manatee
- Jason Welch, Director of Security, AUSTAL USA
- Scott Blough, Executive Director for Cyber Defense & Forensics, Tiffin University
- Desiree Carter, Executive VP/COO, SecureXperts, Inc.
- James Dean, President & CEO, TrueCourse Advisory Services, LLC
- Chris DeWitt, Sr. Technical Advisory for Maritime / Offshore OT Cyber Security, Cyber Mariner
- Scott Dickerson, Founder & Principal, CISO LLC
- Michael Echols, CEO, International Association of Certified ISAOs (IACI), Former Director Joint Program Management Office, Private-Sector Information Sharing, Enhanced Cybersecurity Service (ECS) and the Cyber Information Sharing and Collaboration Program (CISCP)
- Gary C. Kessler, Professor, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Gary Kessler Associates
- John Jorgensenm CISSP-ISSAP, Chief Scientist, ABS CyberSafety™, American Bureau of Shipping
- Brant Mitchell, Director for Stephenson Disaster Management Institute, Louisiana State University
- Capt. David Nichols, United States Coast Guard (USCG) (Ret.), Business Development Director, ABS Advanced Solutions
- Dr. Susan Pickman, Faculty Advisor and USCG Auxiliary Flotilla Staff Officer, John Jay College Auxiliary University
- Randall Sandone, Executive Director for Critical infrastructure Resilience Institute, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Crowley
- Darnell Washington President and CEO, SecureXperts, Inc.